Lower back shoulder pain
I have a bad shoulder plain and lower hip pain. My shoulder pain is all throughout the day and I experience my lower hip pain is terrible when I lay down in my bed

Dr. Karthic Babu Natarajan
Spine and Pain Specialist 15 yrs exp Chennai

Hi. Difficult to pinpoint the exact cause without examining you. Life styles changes like avoiding long commutes, getting a good ergonomic chair with good back support at work, avoiding lifting anything heavy, stretch exercises will help. You can try over the counter medication like paracetamol (500 mg, upto 3 times a day). If it doesn't help, plz consult a pain physician or orthopedician. Good luck.