Lower Back pain

There is pain in lower back so plz suggest me a good doctor for that this pain happens after and after some times. Kabhi maheeno nhi hoga or jab hoga to uthna bhi muskil ho jayega
views-icons 151 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajnish Sethi
Joint Replacement Surgeon 9 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

does this pain goes to uer legs also . is there any numbness or tingling sensation.  it is better u go to orthopaedic surgeon. check uer local area orthopaedic
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?