Lower back pain near spin
I have chronic lower back pain near spine and around the spine. From last 2 years. But recently it is always paining. In morning when first i got up from sleep and keep my feet on floon my lower feet is also paining.for some time.then after some walk it been ok.what is the exact problem?

Hi.... You may be able to avoid back pain or prevent its recurrence by improving your physical condition and learning and practicing proper body mechanics. Exercise. Regular low-impact aerobic activities those that don't strain your back can increase strength and endurance in your back and allow your muscles to function better.....