Lower back pain

Lower back pain due to continuous sitting in office from last 6 months. Paused gym workouts since a month. Started basic exercises for relief.

Doctor Answers (2) on Lower back pain

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Firstly avoid long sitting and take break between work .tk heat formation with rest time and muscle relaxant do some stretching exercise of spine if it work then OK otherwise tk physiotherapy treatment for few days
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your pain and your condition. I hope your pain is nit bothering you too much. Since you have told us that your backache is because of sitting for too ling in the office. okay that nay be there but you said you have paused your physical workout for some reason that is bad your physical workout should be reason for something but there should not be any reason to pause workout. Any how you need to resume them and also you stretching will help you and apart from it you need to maintain your posture erect when you sit and find a suitable chair which is into your height. Thank you