Lower back pain

I have lower back pain , it sometimes goes to the legs as well. Sometimes the pain is in area towards left of spine and sometimes it is towards the area right side of spine. I have been prescribed mobizox. I read it is illegal in countries like USA. Does it have serious side effects ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Lower back pain

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji., PT Hyderabad | Clinical Physiotherapist
I would like to suggest you to go for Physiotherapy for much definite and linger solutions you will start getting better in couple of sessions then you dont have to debate upon medication, all medicines will have some or other effects associated but at this age it will be better to get rid through correcting posture and indentifying the appropriate mechanism.
Dr. Naveen Babu (PT) Hyderabad | Physiotherapist
It's due to sacroiliac joint dysfunction affecting ur spine making nerve irritation... U can visit clinic once and u can check credentials of mine in Google