Lower back pain
I have a pain in my lower back from 2013. Since than I had taken 2 xrays of it. Doctor says there is a gap and pain is because of this. Last year in Aug 2016, I removed sonography (detailed) for which I paid 5000, when the doctor saw the report he said there is a torn ligament and the jelly is coming out.

Hello, You seem to have a slipped disc with annular tear. Depending on the amount of compression that the disc is causing and whether you have other symptoms like tingling, numbness, the treatment plan will vary. Interventional pain management will be ideal for you, followed by physiotherapy. An epidural injection will avert further pain and the need for surgery.
Visit a Pain Management Specialist
Watch for sensory loss, motor weakness or bowel bladder alteration
You need to provide a little more details about the back pain.Is it only in the centre of the back or does the pain go to the legs as well.Also the nature of your work and lifestyle will also help in deciding the treatment and  rehabilitation process
Do visit a physio for correct diagnosis and treatment
Ice the area, Core strengthening exercises will help surely.Also postural correction and ergonomic advice would help.
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
The explanation given to you fits with prolapsed disc. I hope this was explanation was after an MRI scan. Since you have only back pain and no pain in legs, there is no pressure on nerves. There will be some amount of wear and tear in the discs. Make sure you do core strengthening exercises and yoga. Maintain correct posture and avoid stress.on your back. If any symptoms change then see a Spinal Surgeon.
Core strengthening exercises,yoga, maintain correct posture and painkillers when pain is worse.
Any change of symptoms see a Spinal Surgeon
Yes it's Prolapsed disc.
strict no forward bending through spine.Avoid sitting for long time,Rather lower yourself at your knee.learn good techniques of back care .Visiting a genuinely qualified Physiotherapist nearby will be best to have all needful.
Tk physiotherapy treatment and strength exercises Posture correction must
This is a condition known as prolapse of intervertebral disc.
consult a good Physiotherapist nearby
Do hot fomentation apply some Pain relief gel.do some gentle back exercise. avoid bending forward, jogging, jumping, running and lifting weights.
According to your symptoms you had suffered from prolapsed intervertebral disc but good thing is that you are not suffered from leg pain for any tingling numbness in lower limb so right now focus on Physiotherapy exercises do it regularly to avoid further degeneration, excercises including including for your back and core stability. If you had a symptoms like leg pain or tingling numbness in lower limb or your pain is not decreasing Then visit Orthopaedic spine surgeon
do physiotherapy exercises
avoid bending ,weight lifting