Lower back pain
I am working as IT profession, i used to sit 9 hrs per day recently i gained some weight also, now i am getting lower back pain and cant able to bend freely. if stand for 15 minutes then also i am getting lower back pain. this problem started from past one month. suggest me how to get relief from lower back pain??

Dr. Mangesh Darekar
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Pune

Prolonged hours of sitting leads to Weakened muscles of the back. Abnormal posture also plays a role. It is very important that you not sit in a place for more than half a hour in one go. Have a chair with good lumbar support. Avoid bending forward. I suggest you get it evaluated first from an Orthopaedic, who will suggest you Physio and anything else if required.