Lower back pain
I am suffering from lower back pain for the past 3 days. I tried lying flat on my back, but the pain seems to not decrease. I am unable to move freely or do my regular exercises due to the pain. The pain initially started when I had to sit for long hours without back support. I tried to apply moov gel on the affected area which only gives a very short relief. Kindly suggest remedies.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi, Start medications for few days for initial pain relief then you can start with physiotherapy Apart from that take few precautions to avoid future pain You can Consult directly for detailed explanation and management
consult directly
will be able to help better that way