Lower back pain
I am a software developer. So I had to sit on the chair for a long time. I am experiencing lower back strain suddenly which last for 1 sec and then am fine. Frequency may be once in two days. It started after this work from home, earlier while working in office I never had such issues. Mostly because the chair which I used was not good in the beginning. Pls suggest.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi, You need to start with physiotherapy as well as some precautions need to be taken as your work profile involves long sitting. Medication can be started to provide initial relief followed by physiotherapy Consult directly so proper instructions can be given to you