Lower back pain

Hi, by profession I'm software engineer, from few months I'm having lower back pain . it start with burning sensation at lower back and slowly converts into pain , I can not sit continuously for more then hour. I have to take break for every hour. Any suggestions on this context are appreciated.

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower back pain

Dr. Mahesh G Bangalore | Physiotherapist
Hi, This is a mechanical lower back pain, is also known as Lumbago. Due to continuous sitting and working, the lower back gets continuously body load, which leads to compression on one of the discs on the lower back. The radiation on the leg is called Sciatica, it's a neurological condition. Sometimes take time to recover. Consult a nearby Physiotherapy Clinic and start therapy. After few sessions you'll get relief from pain, then start lower back strengthening exercises to maintain good stability and strength of the same. At work place take frequent breaks for every 30 mins, not one hour.