Lower back pain
Im a software engineer , Daily i travel 4-5 hours travelling to office from home and on an average i work for 12 hours a day . Since most of my work is dedicated in front of the Desktop . Since few months i have sever lower back ache . It ll b fine if i rest properly . But after few days of work , It starts again .

Dr. Sharath Kumar
Rheumatologist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
I agree.  Though me do not yet understand completely the causes of back pain.  It is definitely increased in people who maintain a bad posture at work and have a sedentary  life style.  Would recommend  back strengthening  exercises.  Sharath
hey , most of times back pain is due to maintaining improper sitting posture , practice to sit in straight erect posture