Lower Back Pain
From last 2 days I am havin lower back pain. I don't knw how it happened bt if i sit for too long or climb stairs my back pains a lot. Coz of this I am not able to bend my back...i tried applyin volini and hot water back bt still d pain is severe. Please help

The usual cause of low back pain is the sedentary lifestyle that we lead these days. There is hardly any movement. We remain seated most of the time and stand for very short periods of time. Unfortunately walking, running and cycling like activities are also not a part of our daily routine. To add to it, our diet consists more and more of junk food. Fresh fruits, vegetables and high fibre foods are consumed less and less. This is a worldwide trend and is seen across all ages and cultures. These daily practices lead to obesity. The increased body weight puts lot of pressure on the spine which has to bear all the extra unwanted weight. The back muscles which are already weak due to lack of exercise and wrong posture are unable to cope with this increased load. This causes pain in the back muscles. When it comes to the medicinal treatment, homeopathic medicines are very helpful. They not only treat the acute stages but are also very helpful in the chronic stage of back pain. It must be said here that homeopathy offers a much better alternative for the permanent cure for low back pain. The focus of the homeopath is not just to relieve the immediate pain but to also eliminate the root cause of the pain. That is precisely why the homeopath asks so many questions which may or may not seem related to your immediate problem. A common cause that is easily overlooked is the presence of stress in an individual. Mental stress can also contribute to low back pain and should be taken into account while taking the details of the patient. This is absolutely necessary if you want a lasting cure A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services

+128
Chat with a doctor
Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure this problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Inflammation of one or more joints, causing pain and stiffness that can worsen with age. Symptoms include pain, swelling, reduced range of motion and stiffness.Ayurved Neuro Panchkarma like Sek,steam,Basti,Kati Bast,Sira vedana are very EFFECTIVE
Meet a Ayurved expert.
Sek and Oil massage is benificiary,for more information seven seven nine three zero two zero four eight zero.
Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine treatment for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or Panchkarma or traction required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication. Tc
Apply mahanarayan oil fir massage And take Some ayurveda medicines Consult me
The cause of lower backache is incorrect posture and lack of exercise. Do the following exercises for relief 1. Pelvic Tilt 2. Pavanmuktasana Follow these good posture habits 1. Sleep with a pillow below your knees so that your knees are elevated and back touches the ground. 2. While getting up from a sleeping position always turn to your side and get up with the help of your hand. 3. While sitting in a chair your lower back must touch the back of the chair. 4. Always bend from your knees of you have to pick up something from the ground. 5. Avoid sitting without back support till the pain persists. Your diet must include milk, raagi and curry leaves for calcium.