Lower Back Pain due to fall
Hello doctor! I participated in a physically challenging running event in November'18 and while doing one of the activity in the run I fell on my back. Post the race, I wasn't able to bend much but it felt more like a case of fatigue/strain in the back than anything else. I was able to bend after a few days but with a pain sensation. I showed it to my local doctor who prescribed me paracetamol dosage. After a week, pain had reduced but it was still present and my doctor advised me to continue for another week. Now I've completed with my medication but still I feel that little pain sensation everytime I bend. It's less than it was before but it's still there. I want to resume my physical activities like playing cricket and running but I'm afraid that this lingering pain in my back will get worse if I start doing it. Please suggest what should I do to get rid of the pain. Should I see any specialist or get some scans done? If yes then which specialist and which scans should I go for?

U seem to have strained your back muscles due to fall. The short term management is muscle relaxants and pain meds as and when required along with physical therapy Long term remedy would be to rehabilitate your back muscles to regain tone and strength so that you can go back to your normal activities. U can visit hospital for further advice