Lower Back pain
Dear doc, I have lower back ache, unable to turn around while sleeping or to bend, pain is also there in right side of hip and groin area, What should I do Kindly suggest

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Muscle spasm Kindly take a muscle relaxant for 5 days
Hello Did the pain start following any activity like lifting weights and how severe is the pain ? Did you get any investigation like x ray done?
Kindly consult with above details for appropriate advice and suggestions
What is your age? since how many days you are having these symptoms?
Should consult directly