Lower back pain and neck pain
Since 25 day i have the lower back pain and neck pain please suggest me advice about medicine and how to change my life style

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
This problem is due to sedentary lifestyle.. causing excessive load over lower back and neck region with early arthritic changes.. How is the pain at present in neck and lower back region. Is there any radiculopathy in lower limbs or upper limbs..
You can start with hot fomentation,  avoid heavy work, start with analgesic and muscle relaxant tablet if pain is severe. Take additional calcium and vitamin d supplements.. You need to start with some exercises for building up strength of neck and lower back region.. You can visit a nearby physiotherapy centre where they can explain and start with the same..
Avoid heavy work, avoid sitting down, avoid Indian toilet...