Lower back
I am suffering from lower back pain , some time left & some time right in whole day& left wrist but feel better after wake up & also I am having 9 month baby. My esr is 5 & tsh is 12.5 now. & my sister have hla b27 positive. Is it possible that hla b27 present in my blood. I am very worried & also suggest medicine for tsh

I agree with dr anuj
Hello, in hla b 27, u will have Mrng stiffness which according to u is not there There r lot of reason for having backache. Does the pain goes down in legs. Does it increase on sitting and walking.
have u done any investigations fr u back
u can consult me through online practo so that I could understand ur problem better ND advise u
Although ankylosing spondylitis is rare in females, but since your sister also had it, it’s better if you get it checked too