Low wbc count
Hi, Please advice how can i improve my wbc count. 4 days ago i had fever,cough and cold.As per doctor, i took medicines and i am fine now.Also,i had done cbc test 2 days ago.My wbc count is 3400. Thanks in advance.

During viral fevers and typhoid the WBC count reduced to lower band of the normal range and may even go lower. Take rest and have plenty of fluids and balance diet.

+124
Chat with a doctor
don't worry, take classical homoeopathic treatment, this the only way to permanent cure www.hahnemannhomoeoclinic.com
Dear , dont worry Its viral fever Need to take rest , plenty of  water , liquids , juices Low wbc is less immunity power ,there is risk of super added bacterial infection Consult doctor or fallow your treating doctor
Share the reports online me for diagnosis and treatment.
WBC count low means your body immunity is low.
consult me online with full history and report to diagnose the disease and treatment for complete cure and relief.
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier service.
Share me some more details with your report And your symptoms