Low sugar levels
I got my general tests done this week. The reports shows sugar levels as: Fasting - 70 PP - 85 As per the normal range defined in report, Fasting is at boundary level and PP is slightly below. Do I need to consult a doctor or is it safe for now?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. to me they are not to alarming but i would still want you to know what are the symptoms of hypoglycemia i.e., low blood sugar level. you might feel dizziness, giddiness, sweating, blurring of vision etc these are the most common symptoms of hypoglycaemia. do not worry have a well balanced diet and have something at regular intervals and you will be fine, best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello there......, I went through your query.... Blood sugar levels rise and drop during the day. This is normal. However, dramatic fluctuations in your blood glucose levels may indicate problems. Dramatic changes of blood sugar levels have significant physical symptoms and will increase your risk of complications.... I hope the above information is useful....
Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
It is safe for now Please repeat the tests after one month