Blood sugar
My blood sugar level is 106(fasting) and 2hrs after meal is 137.. is it OK? Or I am diabetic? I am trying to conceive.. and I have pcod

Dr. B. M. Lava

Madam, Get. GTT test done in the lab and get back to me with results.
Hello there, For the majority of healthy individuals, normal blood sugar levels are as follows: Between 4.0 to 6.0 mmol/L (72 to 108 mg/dL) when fasting...Up to 7.8 mmol/L (140 mg/dL) 2 hours after eating... For people with diabetes, blood sugar level targets are as follows: Before meals: 4 to 7 mmol/L for people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes...After meals: under 9 mmol/L for people with type 1 diabetes and under 8.5mmol/L for people with type 2 diabetes....