Sugar test
I took a recent sugar test. The report is fasting : 92 and after eating: ,150. Please let me know if I need to see a doctor. Family history of sugar is there.

Get an hba1c done..that gives last 3 months average sugar control value..mostly u wont needs medicines. Lifestyle changes will help you.
Hi.. The stated values are OK., but would suggest you to get Hba1c, which is the gold standard test for diagnosis of Diabetes as you have a strong family history as well.
Hi your problem study i suggest the Germany Homoeo medicin R 40 some water with 21 drops 4 times daily.One years.

Best sugar testing machine Signs of sugar in urine How to reduce sugar in urine