High sugar levels
Recently had random sugar level check and my blood sugar level is showing as 337. Is it harmfull? and such good ayurveda medicine to control my sugar levels.

Dr. Himabindu
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, yess rbs is high but to c accurate value pls go through FBS& PPBS test. If you hav got this for the 1st time then take the test I said. Take jamun karela ras with amla ras 20ml each in empty stomach with water daily twice till u get the report. Revert back with values thank you

Normal blood sugar level for non diabetics Fasting and pp sugar levels Normal random sugar level