My BP level is 160/100
I'm 28 years old. I recently observed that my BP level is around 160/100. What could be the reason for this? How to reduce this naturally?

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. 160 by 100 mm hg is high blood pressure. But just one reading cannot help in diagnosing hypertension. As sometimes stress and physical activity also can cause temporary high blood pressure. So kindly consult a general physician for regular evaluation. If you indeed have hypertension, depending on the degree, various methods like salt free diet, excersise, antihypertensive medications can be given.