Sodium levels are low
My sodium level is 125 , do I need to consult the doctor , which specialist I should go...and my body is always hot n I feel weakness in legs.

Hello.. Well if your sodium levels are 125 then I need to see and examine you also as hyponatremia depends on clinical symptoms as well as the levels...above 132 would be normal...i neevto see if you have any symptoms like drowsiness, irritation etc....it's better consult a physician first...thank you
Hello there..... Mild hyponatremia may not require treatment other than adjustments in diet, lifestyle, or medications. For severe or acute hyponatremia, treatment typically involves the intravenous administration of fluids and electrolytes. In this case medications are often needed that treat the underlying cause of the hyponatremia as well as medications to manage the accompanying symptoms.... Consult Physician for further advice.....