Low sperm count
I suffer from low sperm count because of which I am unable to father a child. What should I do? Kindly advise on how to increase sperm count any medication that can cure this problem?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier solutions with Ayurved, to add value significantly effective need to access ur diet,drinks,daily routine n past medical history... Vast range of commonly used recepies can boost to ur exact issue in sperm analysis.... I really happy to share d drug which won't demand Dr to prescription is cow milk early morning n after ur sexual activity... U can add saffron.... Till u consult
Dr. E Sathiyamoorthy
Homeopath 18 yrs exp Bangalore
First thing need. To do spérm analysis and some other tests to find out the reason for low sperm count.but good treatment is there in homoeopathy .