Low BMI and body weight
Currently I'm 49-50 kgs in weight, which is too low compared to my height and age. Struggling to gain weight and mass. Can you please guide me through this.

Healthy afternoon Making dietary changes may help you gain weight healthily , such as increasing your intake of protein, carbs and healthy fats. Can trying consuming nuts, dried fruits and shakes. Quick tips 1. Avoid drinking water before meals 2. Try weight gainers shakes 3. Use bigger plates 4. Get quality sleep There are many reasons for wanting to gain weight It’s important to do so by eating nutritionally- dense foods and building lean muscle mass Changing your weight is a marathon, not a sprint. It may take long time, but remains consistent will help
Good morning I have to know in detail if any medical history prior,diet routine,Lifestyle routine etc.so pls connect through app.
Please connect over a consultation to discuss in detail about your health to support you to gain some weight
Hi, There may be some reasons for not gaining weight need to rule that out, change your lifestyle, do some activities, Add more carbs and protein in your diet, need a detailed discussion to guide you further.