Loosing weight

Hi, I delivered a baby boy 25 days back through c section delivery. I am 94 kgs now and was the same when I was pregnant. I think I lost my pregnancy weight. . Before Anyhow nw I want to loose my weight as I am obese. Before marriage I used a weight loss drink called Herbal Life for six months and I became 74 from 84 kgs. I cannot control myself eating junk food. I am a foodie. Its not that I eat large proportions, but I just love to eat varieties. Could you please suggest any best methods to loose weight. I want to become slim and I just love to dress myself good,which I am unable to do now.
views-icons 19 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Loosing weight

Ms. Nisha Singh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, I would like to advise to you that first please take rest. After a c sec there should be not hectic activity for atleast 3 months.ideally the first 40 days should be complete rest. Then slowly begin walks daily for about 15- 25 mins. Eat healthy, through the week and allow yourself a cheat meal once a week. Remember what you eat your baby is getting the same nutrition. Eat 3 fruits a day, mix of nuts, lots of water, soups and salads. Begin slowly. Hope this helps. For detailed information you can ping me in consult direct.