Liver problem & urineinfe

Hi my grand mother is suffering from liver problem from 7 years and now she is facing issue with urine infection too . She was too weak from 2-3 months and now also too. She is not having food at all .eating Very less. She is taking medicines suggested by our local good doctors in Andhra Pradesh. Now I need your people to see these reports and medicines so that you can suggest a better treatment of possible. Please suggest me. Thank you in advance.

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgery 18 yrs exp Chennai
Her urine culture shows significant infection. The bacteria grown is acinetobacter. This is worst one which need potent antibiotic. Since she is aged and having liver disease , her immunity may be weak. She needs intensive treatment. Imipenam is good choice. I suggest you to consult a infection specialist. Because this infection complicate liver disease.