Enlarged liver
My ultrasound report shows my liver is enlarged size 16.5 cm Problem is always feeling tired. Don't smoke and drink. Should I take medicine for it? If yes please proscribe

Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern towards your health. But then we would.like to tell you there are lot of reasons for the increase in size of the liver. They are infection, due to alcoholism, restricted blood flow. This condition of your seems like to be because if.infection.consult a local general surgeon if your locality to get it sorted out. Thank you

Normal size of liver in mm