Listhesis l4-l5
Sir,I have listhesis at l4-l5 and sacrilization of L5 has also been found recently. It's been more than 3 years. Now the pain has started radiating to my right leg. It's becoming difficult to walk for long time. I have consulted various orthopaedic doctors and they all are of the opinion that bone fusion surgery is the last resort to my problem. In this context, I want to know if any non surgical treatment is there for this problem??

if you are so symptomatic then surgical treatment would be the best treatment option for you