Lipoma on body
I have lipoma fat on the body at various places like on the back, hand. Is there some doctor or treatment available for the same ? Also I want to know more about Lipolysis injection and surgical process to remove the lipoma.
177 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hello, surgical removal is best as it removes it in toto with greatly reduced chances of recurrence. Lipolytic injections are painful, you many need multiple sessions for a single lipoma and there is higher chance of recurrence. Any qualified skin specialist/ dermatosurgeon can do these procedures. Hope this helps. Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.