Lipoma on body
I have lipoma fat on the body at various places like on the back, hand. Is there some doctor or treatment available for the same ? Also I want to know more about Lipolysis injection and surgical process to remove the lipoma.

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello, surgical removal is best as it removes it in toto with greatly reduced chances of recurrence. Lipolytic injections are painful, you many need multiple sessions for a single lipoma and there is higher chance of recurrence. Any qualified skin specialist/ dermatosurgeon can do these procedures. Hope this helps. Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune www.eternisclinic.com