Lipoma on both hands

I am having multiple lipomas on my both hands. I have already consulted dermatologist from APOLLO Hospital Chennai as well as in Lilavati Hospital Mumbai. They told me to ignore this as it is not causing any harm and it is not going to harm in the future. Still i am very much concern about the issue. I am purely vegetarian and non drinker and non smoker.Please help in searching the cure for this as it is increasing in number as well as in shape.

Doctor Answers (3) on Lipoma on both hands

Dr. Sahebgowda Shetty Bangalore | Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon
All of them can be removed through a tiny (3mm) mark on either side of elbow through liposuction.
Dr. Nagesh .T. S Bangalore | Dermatologist
Cure for this is to get it removed surgically. It can be removed by narrow hole extrusion technique with minimal scarring. However, even after removal it can occur at other sites.
Life style doesn't have much role in its occurrence
Only surgical removal is cure. But it will give scar. So I advise you to do nothing..