Leg pain weakness body
I am suffering many day foot pain and Morning weak ness body and. I use calcium medicines and folio acid .

Hello, it might be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. You can treat it best with Homoeopathy medicines. You dont need to take calcium or folic acid supplements. Take more organic sources of calcium & folic acid as in milk, spinach, green leafy vegetables & fruits, include dry fruits, Broccoli in your diet. Homoeopathy medicines also improves your intestinal absorption of vitamins, minerals as well as calcium & folic acid from these foods. To know more & for any other concern you can call or reach us online.

Homoeopathic medicines will help you cure this problem effectively and permanently without any side effects.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier
If prefer ayurvedic medicine kindly consult online
Hello I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you. Share more details
consult me online
Take homoeopathic med. Nux vomica200. Daily night before sleep for 15 days.
Hi I can surely help you out with your presenting complaints Need to know more of your medical history
Consult online for permanent cure
Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
hello, symptoms suggesting increased AAM in the body i.e. toxins . there is also probability of musculoskeletal issue . need details to guide you
consult me online directly
1) massage with warm oil 2) reduce body heat by taking fruits & fresh juices
Good ur taking supplements. Could b it’s calcaneum spur that hurt u early morning foot pain. You can take consultation ll guide you with medication.