Feeling weak, leg pain
From 4 days I'm having fever. After medication Fever is reduced now But my eyes are burning, feeling weaknesses in both legs. What shall I do to overcome my weakness? Any suggestions in terms of foods or fruits ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  This is called a phase called convalescence.  You can take a tab. Health ok twice a day after food for 5 days.  Drink plenty of water . Have a soft diet. Have lots of greens, fruits and vegetables. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Why did the fever came?...if viral then post viral asthenia remains for a week....drink plenty of fluids and eat fruits
Dr. Ahmed latiwala
General Physician 2 yrs exp Surat
check for the hemoglobin and other bood indicies
then take iron medication for upto 3 months