Body pain and fever

I frequently get body aches and mild fever asdociated with it every 20 days. The body pain is so severe , even ears,fingures ache. same time i feel feverish. I get slight fever than it reduces automatically. Most of the time i feel i have fever but the thermometer shws normal body temperature. I feel internally feverish and weak. What isthe cause of such body pains and mild fever?

Doctor Answers (2) on Body pain and fever

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can underatand your concern. These are symptoms of having nutritional deficiencies and also not getting enough rest. You need to take care of your diet. Have lots of freens, vegetables and fruits. Drink lots of water, have a high protein diet. Get adequate sun exposure daily for at least 20 minutes a day before 12. Take a tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food and cap. Absolut 3G once aday after food both for 15 days. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well when the body is too tired and you don't get to rest adequately also such symptoms will arise..make sure that you have food properly and also min 8-10 glasses of water per day. ... take rest and consult a physician for examination..huat rest properly. .thank you