Leg cramps due to thyroid
Due to thyroid I got leg cramps, now I am using gabapin tablet...l am getting relief when. I am using the tablet but pain is not completely gone... please suggest

Leg cramps may be due low back problem.{as ur doctor suggested gabapin}.It will be wise if u share ur leg cramps in detail.
u can do exercise ,yoga.eat fruits.take rest.

+119
Chat with a doctor
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Dear , don't worry  Consult any  ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely  As u said taking medicine u are getting  relief  so need to continue   medicine f0r some more days and fallow accordingly as per your treating doctor
Share me some more details with reports
Leg cramps may be caused by varied medical conditions viz: Dehydration, Electrolyte deficiency, Calcium,trace elements deficiency, inadequate blood supply to limbs,Neuropathy etc
pl cosult me on my chat window for needful.
Need more detailed history and physical examination. It may be due to Vitiated vata and kapha dosh. Ayurveda will definitely help you to get back to health.
Consult with Ayurvedic practitioner nearby or feel free to call me