Thyroid problem
Please tell me the detail about i have thyroid or not so if so wat i have to use. So by that will use thyroid

Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services,

Advised you for thyroid test report. Share the report with me online for diagnosis and treatment for complete cure.
consult me online with me for further query and complaint with full history and details and reports for your treatment and diagnosis .
Do some yoga Take proper treatment in Ayurveda Consult  me
Get your thyroid profile (blood test) done first....test will determine whether you need medication or not

Radioactive pill for thyroid