Left smoking,now having minorChest pain
I used to smoke but now I have quit smoking from last 1 month and having minor pain in chest (sometimes). Also m having cough. So can you help me how to get away from it.

Pl consult Pulmonologist online. Better to undergo some investigations.

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
Hi. I understand your concern s. It could be due to bronchits. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription