Left heel pain

My mother has a heel(left foot) pain from last 10 months. He has taken some medicines (pfa) , but still the same pain is there. She has a eosinophil (max 15 before 3 months) problem. It has started automatically.. No pressure/fracture kind of things. She is having pain in that area at the time of walk.

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Uterine problems are many a times presented as heel pain. Consult with X ray foot and ultrasound abdomen. Book appointment and receive a call back to know more.
Dr. Adil Hingora
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur

Heel pain is very common problem nowadays, generally it happens in Morning time, begin to walk, it can be very well treated with Homeopathy permanently, you can consult online, we will send medicine at your given address after consultation, Whats App - eight six zero two double zero five triple zero
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata

Your mother may be having plantar fascitis or there could be a bony spur which could be the cause of the pain while walking . Get a xray of the foot done and then see an orthopaedic doctor.
Dr. Tarannum Shaikh
General Physician 4 yrs exp Mumbai
Get a XRay foot done.It may be a Calceneal Spur or Plantar Facitis.Better Option would be to consult an Orthopedic.
Dr. Shweta Vaibhav Tiwari
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Nagpur
Mam it may be due to condition called as calcaneal spur where there is overgrowth of heel bone and it especially pain at the time of walk. Homoeopathy is best for these condition and it completely dissolve it and ultimately pain will gone. If you are interested in taking medicine please book an appointment and consult me .I assure you will get result.