Left Body Pain

I'm feeling pain in left side of my body, like my left hand fingers, left hand, left leg. This is happening about 2-3 weeks. Now its light pain but increaing day by day. Im in IT company and need to work on computer system. Please suggest what should I do.

Dr. Priyanka Bhati (PT)
Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Faridabad

Dear friend Please visit a neuro specialist as soon as possible for proper diagnosis before you try to do something to your body.
Dr. S Devarajan (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 21 yrs exp Chennai

Given your symptoms, you seem to be having an issue with your neck as well as low back. The hand and fingers pain relates to the Cervical spine and the leg pain to the Lumbar Spine. Please consult a Physiotherapist in your town and have your neck and back ev
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Bhujang Asana – Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall.Stretch Calves
Gentle Stretching of whole body.
Dr. Saroj Bawaria (PT)
Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Delhi
If you feel your left side is dominatly painful as compared to left then may be your left sided muscular tension is high due to postural imbalance. Better go for stretching exercises under qualified physio or fitness expert. Dr. Saroj