Left arm shoulder wrist pain 10 days
Hi Sir/Madam I am suffering from left side chest arm shoulder wrist fingers pain from last 10 days and its usually starts in the morning and lasts till evening and sometimes till night. pain is mild neither increase nor decrease I am software professional and working from last 10 years I have never experienced this before but 4 years back I got acute neck pain. usually I keep my hand under head from longtime sometimes right hand sometimes left hand while sleeping, during sleep I don't experience any pain. pain will be there if I am working also if I am not working, also I do have gastric problem(burps and farts). One week back I went to cardiologist to check heart if it's related to heart he took ECG and BP was 140/76 he said heart is fine it might be muscle strain also around 1.5 yrs back ECHO and TMT results were normal. I have to admit that my stress levels are bit high. Kindly advise what can be the issue and whom I need to consult.thanks in advance!

Consider visiting your orthopaedic doctor. This pain is likely a trapezius fibromyalgia with rotator cuff tendinopathy. Chronic bad posture is most common cause. You might also need some electrotherapy sessions for the treatment of same. This is curable but might take a long time. Trust your doctor.