L5-S1 disc harniation
It's been 1 years since i got herniation and now the pain is increased throughout the leg. From last 1 week not able to walk more than 5 min. I get heavy pain in calf and foot and bit on butocks . Can anybody suggest good surgeon and hospital in BANGALORE for surgery. Currently i am consulting with NIMHANS ,but problem is every time i get new doctor.
278 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You can consult any medical college hospital like St John's, KIMS,Victoria etc... Or any other multispeciality hospital...If NIMHANS surgeon agrees to do surgery that is the best hospital...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.