Slip disc L5-S1,APD-6.9mm
Dear Doctor, My wife having slip disc problem since april-2015, after treatment she feels well with some pain with regular exercises but from last 5-6 days she is feeling numbness in right leg and severe pain in back. We consult to doctor again and they suggest surgery but my family want to take another consultation before surgery.Kindly suggest the treatment as i am attaching MRI scan copy, we can visit your clinic if you seen treatment apart from surgery as this is the last option we would have.

These reports give an indication towards a surgical case but you can try other modalities if you dont want surgery now
consult a Pain medicine doctor....Get an epidural steroid if he suggests or you can go for percutaneous discectomy.  it is minimally invasive and good results

Slipped disc symptoms lower back Slipped disc treatment without surgery How to cure slip disc