Knee pain without any injury
Hi good evening From a few days back Im having knee pain without any injury...Also I can't bear the pain When I use the step to walk... Please tell what should I do

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any.  -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep a pillow under the knees. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.-  lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my you tube channel Dr NC Gupta 'Yoga Simplified' &  'me and my yoga'  IT IS FREE. --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.   Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC 3624
Get X-ray done knee lateral view patella skyline view get examined or can consult
Don't do squatting, crossed leg sitting, avoid steps Please get examined with an orthopaedic Dr
It could be because of Chondromalacia Start physiotherapy (Ultrasound) Any kind of painkiller
Avoid Squating Position and Crossed leg Sitting
Consult with me for more details on practo
If walking is also an issue, than need to get physical examination and some investigation