Knee pain left leg since few days
Having left leg knee pain since few days plus having low back pain since years so what to is the remedy. I have applied ointment like moov n violinegel ointment n taken pain tablets like Diclomol n Heific or Vovoron also temperory getting relief but again it starts raining pls advice me thanks. Moolchand. Hennur Main Road Bengaluru

General treatment that would be advised given your age and symptoms is avoid cross legged sitting, no squatting. Knee and lower back muscle strengtening exercises.
in case of partial or no relief or if you have to take pain killers on daily basis please get x ray knee done and consult your orthopaedic surgeon, it's most probably arthritis. back also suffers arthritis that may one of the causes of the backache. a proper diagnosis will help in making a definite plan of action. only personal appointment on examination will help.