Knee pain left leg
I have knee pain on left leg which is was not regular for last 2 years. Recently from past one week I see that the pain has aggravated. I am 33 years old and I ride car regularly to office nowadays.

It can be due to many reasons.. If you walk in pain, it increases with time. Driving+long sitting + stair climbing increases this type of pain.
Consult a physiotherapist.. Ultrasonic therapy +IFT +Heating therapy +some strengthening exercises will be helpful for sure.
At home.. Rest +hot water fomentation +pain killer gel +no long standing /walking /stair climbing +use knee cap+avoid forceful knee bending+no cold exposure
if you hav a knee pain try iso metric knee exercises,if your weight is excess thn try to loose ur weight for ur comfort ,apply hot packs twice in day ten to fifteen minut,. ..

Knee pain after long car ride Leg pain after long car ride Knee pain unable to straighten leg