Knee pain and fatigue
I have knee pain on any long position.other I am comfortable in running condition and also fill fatigue

Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
For your age, most common problem associated with such symptoms is Chondromalacia. Typical symptoms are pain on movements after a period of inactivity/same posture for long time. Also associated with stiffness at the start of movement. Please get evaluated by your orthopaedic doctor.
Dear Respected I have gone through your problems. Need to rule out arthritis. For more clear advice I need to examine you in details along with some investigation like x ray and blood test. Revert back with all these. helpline number Nine eight nine eight zero four five one zero three