Knee ligament
I had a bike accident 20 days ago. I am having quite a bit pain in my knees. Consulted to a doctor he said fracture is not there but muscles of knees have some damage. So he insisted me to use knee cap and have tendocare medicine but i don't have any relief yet. So kindly help me out.
114 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
You need to take analgesics and antacids along with tendocare tablet as adviced by your orthopaedician. Take complete bed rest. Use crutch for walking for 4weeks. For medications, consult in private chat.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?