Knee pain after K wire
My father suffered a fall and injured his knee. Subsequently a K wire operation was performed on him and he complained about a pricking sensation and we removed it after around a year.However, He still continues to have pain in the knee and is unable to bend it. Need your option.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello sir...I can understand the pain and situation very well...The indications for implant removal include pain related to implants, removal as part of treatment...and you should understand not all patients have complete relief of symptoms after removal....pain may be due other reasons as well... You should practice regular physiotherapy to get better... Please consult your treating doctor and discuss the issues they will do the needful.