Knee joint pain
I have left knee joint pain from last one week. I feel like my joint are scratching while I run. the joint also create noise and a rubbing sensation due to which I am unable to run.

Hello, We understand your feeling and your pain. Usually these kind of feeling should be felt by a middle aged and age par that middle age. Seen in condition named osteo arthritis. The sound you are hearing might be because of the friction. But it is unusual at your age. Just consult a orthopedician for you help. Thank you