Knee joint pain
Hi, I'm suffering severe knee joint pain in both legs. Is it possible to cure n ayurvedic ? I'm 70 year old.. I don't want to undergo knee replacement surgery. Not able to walk because of severe pain

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Plz share ur x ray n mri reports n status of ur medical history so that i'll add value for ur goals definitely effectively!! Ashwagndha pak 2-4 tsf empty stomach n before bed n coco oil local application by desolving camper in it...
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Definitely we hav very good medication for joint pain, in this age 100% cure may not be possible but definitely pain n all reduces and u can manage your day to day activity normally. We hav to diagnose the grade of problem and can tell in detail about prognosis.
Dr. Vikas Chothe
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Pune
Considering your age avoid folding your legs and sitting down and squatting position for toilet. Use western toilet if possible. Milk and milk products, soyabean, pulses are must in diet. Apply vishagarbha oil and mahanarayana oil locally thrice daily and massage it. Ayurvedic medicines will surely reduce pain and improve your quality of life.
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
its degenerative changes. ayurveda has its best treatment to stop degenerative changes. like basti treatment,janu basti etc.ll help u to gwt relief from knee pain.. consult first ayur dr.